confess something.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will tell friends the type of subject matter on the test, and like, which novel they should concentrate on studying. I don't tell them specific questions, just if they're essay or m/c or whatever. I don't consider that cheating though. I've never cheated or helped anyone cheat on anything.

I "borrow" from work. At my high school job, we used to "steal" tokens and play arcade games with them. They went right back into the store, we just weren't paying to use them. We'd disconnect the ticket spitter so we didn't waste tickets. I also usually keep the t-shirts they give you, but nowhere I've worked has been to intent on getting them back anyway.

I think everybody takes pens and post-its and such. Who buys them!

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I used to take pens...but that was just because I'd take stuff to work on at home and accidentally leave them there. I've never been crazy about the stuff at work, though...and we'd get a few free things here and there, which were much better than the regular office supplies.

ilafa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lol, I'm guilty for the pens too. I usually take them subconsciously from public places. I notice them in hands when I'm already outside LMAO

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
well since i dont work i dont steal stuff from work but our color guard (flag twirling) i'm in has a party every year. there are about 20 or 30 of us that go to it and we all try and take 5 plastic forks from school each and then that night we go around to various resteraunts and gas stations with big purses or bags and take toilet paper and then some of us buy condoms and we go and TP, fork, and put condoms on the trees of our band director.

last year was my first year doing it and i had a blast! it was pouring down rain... sad thing is that we almost got caught by his neighbor so most we did was put a few forks in the gound and i threw a full box of condoms on his porch and then we all drove off and went to Sonic's.
good times!

dont tell my mom please

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forgive me father, for I have sinned. Its been a few posts since my last confession.

Although I don't take stuff from work (probably as its so boring)...I do help myself to 'hotel room' and 'airplane' goods (cough).

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

I think everybody takes pens and post-its and such. Who buys them!
I don't. When I first started to work I was so weirded out by the possibility that I might even accidently take a pen home, that I used to keep a seperate pen for my personal diary - so I would write in my diary (aka day planner) with my pen, and only use a work pen for work stuff.

Eventually I realised that was obsessive and I managed to slowly break myself of the habit. Sometimes I use my pens at work, sometimes I use works (and because they are different I can always tell them apart at the end of the day), but I no longer switch depending on whether I'm writing on something that belongs to work or not.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I often find my own pens in my office as well as office ones at home, and pens from one job at the other, much to the amusement of my co-workers (who love my purple pens from one of my jobs because our logo is purple and I like purple and so HAVE to use purple
)