Competition: Picture of the Month July 2023: Cats on their own level

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
If you can, and you want to, you should! :yess: My ex and I adopted many members of a "community cat" family. At least 3 generations. Fortunately, we had the wherewithal and space. I know not everyone does. But it is so rewarding if possible to give them loving life care. Cats DO bond very deeply. View attachment 454754View attachment 454755View attachment 454756
Just a few of our former "community cats." The top photo is of the matriarch, Maa. Every one much loved and forever missed.:heartshape:
I wish I could, be like you! But I know I just can't. But doing the next best thing, giving them a good start in life.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A gorgeous pic of Ms. Betty, daftcat75 daftcat75 !:hearthrob::lovecat::hearthrob::loveeyes:
And pearl99 pearl99 What you are doing is CRITICALLY important! You undoubtedly know every ACC, shelter, rescue and sanctuary, not to mention every community worth the name, is begging for good fosters. You're worth your weight in gold!:goldstar:
And not to get OT, really loving this series of Cats on Their Own Level!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY This is Marble, exhausted after a long day of caring for ten kittens on her own. She really stepped up to the plate and raised Clover's litter as well as her own after Clover disappeared. I was proud that two strays had kittens and trusted us enough to bring them to our home.
DSCN0132.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

BellaBlue82

Sadie rules, Julian drools, my boys rule heaven ❤
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay. Let me take a wild guess.
The tail is LONG and STRIPED.
Amirite?
Welcome Julian the Lemur King! Long may you stripe! 👑
Hahaha so true! And he stands up on his hind legs .. kidyounot!!! Still trying to catch him in action on that one... 🤣🤣
IMG_20230512_200447860.jpg
IMG_20230714_095138557_BURST006.jpg

BigCoffinHunter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Entry: Finn

Yes, her personality is an exact match to the expression in this photo.
Every day, she looks at me like, “EXCUSE ME?!? Just WHAT do you think you are doing? you’ve got some nerve! HOW DARE YOU?!”

IMG_3056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry: Finn

Yes, her personality is an exact match to the expression in this photo.
Every day, she looks at me like, “EXCUSE ME?!? Just WHAT do you think you are doing? you’ve got some nerve! HOW DARE YOU?!”
I just showed my mum this picture and read your (Finn's) comment and she said, "I think the story is also 'If you do that again you'll be sorry!" :lol:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, all you 80's kids out there.... Does this adorable picture make you think of "The Nothing" from Never Ending Story?? ❤❤❤
I'm certainly not an 80s kid,take away a couple of decades!I took my son to see Never Ending Story,he was a very good excuse to see movies I want to see,lol

Indeed- The Nothing! OH those eyes( intense,mesmerizing)

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like you are trying to give him a kiss or hug and he is trying to pull away.. as in to say
"Stop it mom, my friends are right there. You're embarrassing me."
🤣🤣
I think he was watching me fumble around with the phone trying to get his picture. Usually I can't do it. Here is another shot
NOT AN ENTRY

Austin1.jpg

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This girl KNOWS how sexy she is-WOW,stunning😘
I think he was watching me fumble around with the phone trying to get his picture. Usually I can't do it. Here is another shot
NOT AN ENTRY

View attachment 454973
He just went from the pre-teen not wanting to be embarrassed infront of his friends back to a loving todler lol..
All jokes aside though, he is adorable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.