Competition.. Picture of the Month. Feb 2024: The Eyes Have It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The eyes are gorgeous, the cats and kittens are stunning, but those noses are killing me! What is it about kitty noses that cause me to grind my teeth? And who among you will step up and take the blame? :lol:

Plenty of noses here, but you can never have enough. Never enough noses. :sniffle:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback TYSM for pointing this out. Cats have the most expressive faces and also tails! Those claiming otherwise are to be avoided, as they are not cat lovers and they are terribly ignorant of cats.
nurseangel nurseangel Back in the early days of cyberspace, there was a place called catnosering, a subsidiary of animalnosering. Sadly, I don't think either of these exist now. The showcase of feline nasal appendages was enough to keep anyone "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing"! and ooh-ing for hours.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The eyes are gorgeous, the cats and kittens are stunning, but those noses are killing me! What is it about kitty noses that cause me to grind my teeth? And who among you will step up and take the blame? :lol:

Plenty of noses here, but you can never have enough. Never enough noses. :sniffle:
Well then, here is a Magnus Bean non-entry nose for you!

Attachments

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you all. It's a long story but this thread makes me smile. I think over the years we've had every part of the cat from the nose to the rump, so mani mani may not be opposed to repeating a nose competition. :lol: :thumbsup:

We should ask her!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all. It's a long story but this thread makes me smile. I think over the years we've had every part of the cat from the nose to the rump, so mani mani may not be opposed to repeating a nose competition. :lol: :thumbsup:

We should ask her!
Rumps? OH YEAH!!!:insertevillaugh:*There's something very cute about the south end of a northbound feline! Don't you agree?*

Status
Not open for further replies.