Company Christmas Party

gil

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Holy cow...I'm starting to feel a little spoiled at this company.

Not only was it all out for the Christmas Party (huge bonuses, open bar, etc), and we have all of next week off, but they also took all the departments out to lunch at the restaraunt of their choice. Plus i got a box of Splendid Chocolates from a customer that I don't even know! LOL!

All the head managers cracked open a bottle of scotch yesterday afternoon...holy cow, within an hour the smell was all over the building.

I'm sorry BabyHarley, but you need to get out of that place! There are still companies that are good to work for. When I interviewed, I also asked what the social events were like, what holidays were given to the employees, and overall the bennies.
lunasmom,

I didn't know places like this still existed. Maybe our office could learn something from yours

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gil

lunasmom,

I didn't know places like this still existed. Maybe our office could learn something from yours
I didn't think these companies still existed either. I don't know if I can ever leave b/c I'd be afraid that I would get to easily discouraged with any other company.