• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Hey now
I'm very happy that I have a bobcat....ummm, bobcats
Yeah, she is gorgeous..... but.... well.... that really would be a lot of pee to wake up to!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatMom2Wires

2 cups hydrogen peroxide
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 drops liquid dish soap

Mix and soak the smelly area and allow to dry. Your problems will be solved.

Enzyme cleaners are a big waste of money, IMO. Any enzymes that may have been active during manufacturing quickly die and are ineffective.
I keep losing the formula, so thank you for posting! And you may be right about the enzyme cleaners. I know Nature's Miracle pretty much sucks and usually needs to be applied at least several times.
We use Nok Out, but you're right, it is expensive. It also works well.

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I keep losing the formula, so thank you for posting! And you may be right about the enzyme cleaners. I know Nature's Miracle pretty much sucks and usually needs to be applied at least several times.
We use Nok Out, but you're right, it is expensive. It also works well.

Laurie
I should update, that w/ the 2nd application, and it drying in a dark room all day with the AC going and a celing fan, I can no longer detect any smell... and the kitties seem to have lost interest! YEY!!! The true test is how much sniffing goes on when we go to bed tonight!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Awww......... it was just a joke about the amount of pee. I didn't mean to offend! And we LOVE your bobcats! (Of course we're still waiting - pretty patiently, for the most part, I might add! - for current pictures!) ...And, of course, we're happy that you're willing to put up with Amber peeing on you!

Laurie
Well, I wasn't offended in any way, I understood what you meant
As for the pictures, the whole thread with all my pictures may be dead, due to the image hosting site possibly being hacked with malware. Anne took then down for now, even my signature, due to this situation. I will being setting up a Photobucket account so I can post pictures again.
Yeah, she is gorgeous..... but.... well.... that really would be a lot of pee to wake up to!
She pees on my shoulder the brat