Comment on Ryan's current location here.com

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Ryan! Are you having writer's blockage!?
You've had it as iheartaircondition.org for a while now?

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright I'm gonna try to say this in one breath......here goes:

Ryanlovestosmirfthecatsiteonlywhenheknowsalltheladieswanttoseehimwithnoshirtonot herwisehe'seithereatingcheeseorplayingsmurfballorlookingforasmurfballtoplaywitho ransweringthedoortoastrangerorthinkingupsomeweirdthreadstowritewhenhedoeshonorus withhisappearancebutIsmurfhimanyway.hydro/axe.smurf

Here's where Ryan's infatuation with smurf balls all began!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Alright I'm gonna try to say this in one breath......here goes:

Ryanlovestosmirfthecatsiteonlywhenheknowsalltheladieswanttoseehimwithnoshirtonot herwisehe'seithereatingcheeseorplayingsmurfballorlookingforasmurfballtoplaywitho ransweringthedoortoastrangerorthinkingupsomeweirdthreadstowritewhenhedoeshonorus withhisappearancebutIsmurfhimanyway.hydro/axe.smurf

Here's where Ryan's infatuation with smurf balls all began!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL!!! How did I miss all these latest replies!
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I've had three days in a row of smurfball. Tonight was even a double header! You all crack me up though! I still "heart" airconditioning.org. Maybe I should change it to "iladithesmackdown.com" after tonight's second game. I should probably start a new thread for that though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
allergycentral.com/annoyances/sneezingmyheadoff.gif????

Perhaps too much mowingthestupidlawn.com?

Do they sell Benedryl up there north of the border?

Personally, my constant seasonal allergies were one thing I left behind when I moved south. And once, I sneezed 53 times in a row..... (yes, I counted)

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom sneezes a lot, but she doesn't normally take medicine, because anything and everything knocks her out... even non-drowsy stuff knocks her out. She's weird about that.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

allergycentral.com/annoyances/sneezingmyheadoff.gif????

Perhaps too much mowingthestupidlawn.com?

Do they sell Benedryl up there north of the border?

Personally, my constant seasonal allergies were one thing I left behind when I moved south. And once, I sneezed 53 times in a row..... (yes, I counted)
That's making my nose itch just thinking about it.
Fortunately, mowing the lawn has little to no effect on my allergies. It has to be either a really weedy open field that's uncut with all kinds of stuff growing there like the field I started practicing on this year or hay when it is green. I didn't find out that I had allergies until I worked around some hay fields on pipeline construction. My eyes would get all itchy, pussed up, nose running/plugged and I didn't know what to do.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

That's making my nose itch just thinking about it.
Fortunately, mowing the lawn has little to no effect on my allergies. It has to be either a really weedy open field that's uncut with all kinds of stuff growing there like the field I started practicing on this year or hay when it is green. I didn't find out that I had allergies until I worked around some hay fields on pipeline construction. My eyes would get all itchy, pussed up, nose running/plugged and I didn't know what to do.
EEEWWWWWWWWW, WYAN!!!!!! You need to see a doctor about that!!! (or did you mean SNOTTED?? or perhaps PUFFED)

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

EEEWWWWWWWWW, WYAN!!!!!! You need to see a doctor about that!!! (or did you mean SNOTTED?? or perhaps PUFFED)
That was a long time ago. Someone connected that we were around ripening hay and I got some allergy pills. My doctor gave me some samples of a nasal spray that works wonders, but I haven't had to use it for a few years, so it got thrown out. I'm just taking pills occassionaly now, but yeah, the puss was pretty gross!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

mosquitocentral.com/ireallyhatethem.html

think I must be your next door neighbor right now with your location today!!!!
I can imagine. Aren't we lucky?
Hmmmm... who will be the first to come on here and brag about how mosquitoless their area is.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I can imagine. Aren't we lucky?
Hmmmm... who will be the first to come on here and brag about how mosquitoless their area is.
We have a bug zapper.