Coming to you straight from Ocean City!!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Hi guys! I brought my laptop with us and wasn't sure if it would work but low and behold, it does. Ocean City is so beautiful! I'm sitting here right now watching the waves crashing into the surf. A group of dolphins just swam up the coast. So graceful........Pelicans are flying over the ocean looking for their breakfast.......wish I could download pics here for ya, but that will have to wait tillw e get home. TTP are missed terribly. I will call and check on them tonight. THey knew something was up when we left. I swear they looked sad. We dropped little baby Bailey off to my brother and sister in law on the way here, and I called about him this morning and he is getting along famously. He's already taken over their house, (they have no pets) and has stolen their hearts.
Still has his cold but is getting better.
Jerry is snoozing out on the balcony but I'm about to go wake him up and head on down to the beach. LOOK OUT OCEAN CITY, here we come!
Hope you all are doing great. Carol, you did great on this weeks questions!!

Ta ta,
Susie
Susie, are you in OC, Maryland or New Jersey? Both are beautiful! We just came home from Dewey Beach, DE near Rohobeth...a hop skip and jump from OC, MD! Hope you're having beautiful weather!!
Susan

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Forget my last post...I just read you're in NJ.
I absolutely love the Jersey shore...it's about 1 and 1/2 hrs from me. Be sure to get some Mack and Macko's pizza on the boardwalk!! It's delicious!
Susan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

Susie, are you in OC, Maryland or New Jersey? Both are beautiful! We just came home from Dewey Beach, DE near Rohobeth...a hop skip and jump from OC, MD! Hope you're having beautiful weather!!
Susan
Susan
Actually we are in Ocean City, MD. We went up to Atlantic City NJ yesterday and passed through all those towns you just mentioned. Just lovely around here.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

Hello Susie
I am glad that you and Jerry are having a good time there in Ocean City
Hi Sandra!!! Thanks.......we will be heading home tomorrow........

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Sammie........I should be able to post them on Sunday or Monday. We are off on Monday, so I don't go back to work until Tuesday.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, here I am.........very early on the last morning here. I can't sleep. Don't know if I'm just anxious to get on the road home or what. It's an 8 hour drive from here. I more than anything just want to see my kits. If I could have them here, I'd never want to go home. The ocean is so mesmerizing for me. Love it!
Goodbye Atlantic...........hopefully see you next year! TTP & B, Here comes meowmy.............