Comedians

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie, formerly of "Whose Line Is It Anyway," are such a perfect team -- I loved to watch them play off each other, and I'd be so thrilled to see them live, if they ever decide to tour! And I remember back in the late '60s, Al Franken had a partner named Tom Davis (who became a writer for Saturday Night Live), and they were priceless.
Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE Ryan and Colin! They are amazing together on Whose Line! I love how they are when they do 'Song Styles' or 'Sound effects'. They crack me up big time!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh! A few years back one of our local nightclubs hosted comedy night on Thursdays--I went every week! They stopped doing that and no one around hosts comedians anymore.

But, I really used to like watching Sinbad's stand-up--he's clean and hilarious!

Ellen has really funny stand-up, too.

Anyone ever seen the Flight of the Conchords on YouTube? They are great!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Jeff Dunham!!
I think we are going to see him at the end of this month....

I also like Rodney Carrington( I know he has quite a "potty" mouth) but he really is funny!!
(and i think very cute)
We saw him perform a few yrs ago.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I have several - Robin Williams, Red Skelton (he's dead now, but was a great CLEAN comedian), and Jeff Dunham - we came across him on Metacafe and UTube - he's a great ventriliquist. Here's his website.

http://www.jeffdunham.com/

If you go to metacafe or utube - check out a lot of his clips. I'm watching to see when he comes back to MN - apparently he was here earlier this fall and we didn't know it - Peanut is probably my fav of his characters.
Silence! I KILL you!