"Come....Look into MY eyes"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank-You all for the wonderful comments, I will post more pics.....I promise.

Winter Hawk

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RarePuss......that picture was taken with an older model Sony DSC-F707 (5 megapixel). We just got a new camera....a Panasonic DMC-FZ30 (8 megapixel) I have not taken a lot of pictures with it yet as I am still learning to use it....BUT..
rest assured, there will be plenty of pictures taken and I will post them as I get good ones. The hardest thing about photographing cats is to get natural light right and then getting them to hold still. As you all can see from my photo's we have one cat that LOVES getting his picture taken......that would be Amaudeus. Once again.......thanks for all the compliments.

Winter Hawk

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sailfish........acutally Thor got his name because when we had gone to the breeder to pick him up, on the way home, we had no more than left the breeders house when we drove through one of the most severe thunderstorms that I have ever had the pleasure of driving through. When we got out the other side of the storm I told my wife....we have to name him Thor, because as we all know.....Thor is the "God of Thunder".....so I thought it was fitting. Now that we have had him for a while and he has grown (and still continuing to do so) when he runs across the kitchen floor it still sounds like thunder.....so once again...a very fitting name.

Winter Hawk

enigma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is one beautiful photo!! I love the way you captured the kittys eyes!! Wow, !!!