Colts/ Chargers & Cowboys/ Giants Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Start shovelin' @ Lambeau Gail!

How bout shaking the other teams' hands Jerry Jones? A little sportsmanship can go a long way!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My boys don't have to play Dallas at Dallas!

I wonder where I can go to try to win playoff tickets?

See ya in Lambeau!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Party at my house next weekend!!!!!! I knew Dallas would choke......

Unless I can convince Neil to watch at a bar in Green Bay.
(of course any bars around Lambeau-well you will have to be their mighty early!!!)
We did that back in 97-standing around in a beer tent after the game in January-didn't have to worry around the beer getting warm.

Forecast has January seasonal temps returning with a high of 7F and lows I think about -2F.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never been more disapointed with a game in my life! I was watching and rooting for my Cowboys to kick but, and they started off okay, but at the end I thought they played terrible.... This is the 12th year in a row that the Cowboys have lost the playoffs... NOT FAIR!!! I wanted to watch them at the SB so bad!! ARRGGG!!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really didn't expect the Chargers to win today. The Colts defense just didn't step it up when it was necessary. Congrats Chargers fans!

I'm also glad Dallas lost. I'm so tired of Tony Romo, T.O. and Jessica Simpson!

Did anyone see T.O. crying after the game?

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I really didn't expect the Chargers to win today. The Colts defense just didn't step it up when it was necessary. Congrats Chargers fans!

I'm also glad Dallas lost. I'm so tired of Tony Romo, T.O. and Jessica Simpson!

Did anyone see T.O. crying after the game?
Hey T.O. Get your tissues ready!

Here's the link to the video: http://www.the700level.com/2008/01/video-terrell-o.html

At the end of the game, with a shot of T.O., Scott laughed and said "Where's the popcorn?"

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

My boys don't have to play Dallas at Dallas!

I wonder where I can go to try to win playoff tickets?

See ya in Lambeau!
Pray for snow like you had against Seattle. Well,
for you. I thought ten weeks ago it would by your boys against mine and so did everybody else but there were two upsets yesterday and neither one has a chance!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What the....

"Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying! THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!!"

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Pray for snow like you had against Seattle. Well,
for you. I thought ten weeks ago it would by your boys against mine and so did everybody else but there were two upsets yesterday and neither one has a chance!
Thought so too! It kind of looked like your boys were disorganized at the end of the game there. Don't feel too bad though, it wasn't as bad as Holmgren's 4th quarter calls on Saturday, but I do think Romo will beat himself up for messing up in the last play 2 years in a row...

The last time 2 #1 seed teams were in the Super Bowl was 1993. I'm thinking it doesn't happen too often.

I think EVERYONE believed it would be a Packers/ Cowboys and Colts/ Patriots. There are almost always upsets in the playoffs and we had them yesterday.

I feel A LOT better about the upsets than I did when Da Bears won the NFC Championship last year. I SOOO wanted the Saints in the Super Bowl....especially after Katrina and because well, I hate Da Bears.

I will say....for the first time in a long time I'm WAY more excited about the NFC Championship than the AFC Championship!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is alot of football stuff on the local TV stations this week so if you don't like football....
And its gonna be cold outside but actually a few degrees warmer than the last NFL championship game in 97. Haven't heard if the turf is going to be replaced or not-it looked in pretty good shape. But that is not the Packer's decision any maintenance issues for this game are decided by the NFL itself. The Green Bay economy will be getting another big boost from this game the game last week had a four million dollar impact.
I have a shirt I wanted to get from the Packer Pro shop I supposed the store will be terribly busy so it might be easier ordering it online rather than driving the 14 miles to pick it up in person.
So many decisions.....