Colour Changes

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I've mentioned this before but sometimes I'm just struck by how much Nikita's colour has changed. To do a proper comparison (and because I'm geeky like that) I stalked her this weekend trying to get a shot of her that was somewhat similar to a kitten photo I have of her from her first week with me.

I succeeded! mostly anyway.

You can see her rusty red colour was pretty much completely missing when she was a kitten. There was a bit on her nose and front paws but apart from that her background colour was an almost grey-ish yellow colour. I think she's done darkening up now since she's just over 2 years old.

Have your cats changed colour a fair bit and if so do you have photos of before and after? If you do it'd be great if you could post them here.

johnnyfee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
cookie's colour has changed from being white with a little black to white, brown, black and a bit of blue

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nikita's color is stunningly beautiful ...
really rich looking. Simply amazing.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I think my Go's black spots are darker or maybe the grey is lighter.

With Ichi

6 months later

Sorry, it may not be very clear...

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also posted this photo in the Breeders section because I was curious as to which breeds have this trait. We assume that Ramsay is a Siamese mix because of his blue eyes and loud mouth.

This is Ramsay at 12 weeks and again at 2 years.

johnnyfee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

I also posted this photo in the Breeders section because I was curious as to which breeds have this trait. We assume that Ramsay is a Siamese mix because of his blue eyes and loud mouth.

This is Ramsay at 12 weeks and again at 2 years.
wow your cat as changed a real lot fomr almost without any grayish blueish colour to alot of the grayish blueish colour and white