Colorado TCS Members?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus

Is this place easy to find from the interstate?
Erin, probably the easiest way from the south of Denver would be to hit E-470 West (or is it North? the road goes west, but I think they call it North
) off of I-25 on the south edge of town. Take E-470 all the way up to I-70 East, then exit at Colfax off of I-70. Mapquest would probably give you the same directions, only easier to understand.

So...how are we going to know each other? Should we all meet up outside the restaurant so at least we'll know if there is someone (or a group of people) just waiting outside that it's probably us?

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's the weather supposed to be like? If it's like it has been, waiting outside's not a problem.

I have long dark red hair, usually in a ponytail but I may wear it down to meet y'all as it looks better that way
Will figure out what I'll wear and let ya know, but it's safe to say it will be covered with cat hairs!
I drive a teal Ford Explorer with PA plates still on it (my bad...)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
According to 9News, it's supposed to be a high of 68 and windy.

I've got long mousy brown hair, usually up in a barette, and glasses. No clue what I'm going to wear. LOL We've got an Electric Blue PT Cruiser (should be able to find our two cars, huh Sue?). Earl's still not sure if he wants to go to lunch or not. If he does...um...he kinda looks like Kevin Smith (Silent Bob) or so he's been told (but I won't make him wear the trench coat and backward cap
)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got medium length somewhat curly dishwater/strawberry-blonde hair. I will be in my Westernaires uniform (tan pants/green shirt) so I will be easy to spot.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Do we know about how many people? Maybe we can just do a reservation for TCS and then ask for that we get there?

I'm about 5'3" with shoulder length brown hair. Don't know what I will be wearing yet but it will be accessorized with the usual cat hair.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does Macaroni Grill take reservations?

I think there will be 6 or 7 people attending lunch.

Jana thinks of the easy way to do it.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if they do. We could call. Tybalt's not coming but says to tell everyone hi.

Already tasting the food...and the bread...Mmmmm.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I can call today and make the reservation for 7. I will let everyone know the details when I get home.

erinandseamus

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think Chris will be coming with me. I am 5'7 with shoulder length blond hair. I will be wearing jeans. Chris is the same height with brown hair. We drive a VW silver jetta wagon.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I can't wait for your reports of how it went. Do you really need descriptions? I'd think looking for people with cat hair on their clothing would be enough!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll try to remember my camera, but since I'm suffering from increasingly worse senior moments, someone else try and bring one too!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Ok - I've made the reservations for 7 under my name at 11:30 for Macaroni Grill - \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t14245 W. Colfax Ave. I also told them to put TCS by my name (sounds really professional huh? - maybe this is tax-deductible
)

Anyway - I just want to make sure we have enough seating so these are all of the people I know are coming:

Me
Kim (kluchetta)
Sue (Mom of 10 Cats)
Erin and Chris (ErinAndSeamus)
Heidi (Valanhb)

If there is anyone else I missed, let me know so I can make sure we have enough seating.

See you all tomorrow.

Jana

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guys, I unfortunately am not going to make it there this morning. I had to work a little later than usual and no time to nap...been up since 7 last night and I am about ready to crash.

We will have to do this again, and later in the day so I can be awake for it. I hate night shift...