College?

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
I voted other because I am currently attending The Art Institute Online. I am in a Residential Planning Diploma Program after I finish that (next fall) I am going to go and get a BA in Interior design. I want to open my own interior decorating business and design custom furniture, accessories and built ins for existing and new homes. But ya know im not focused or anything

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted other because I went, took a year and a half off and am going back in the fall 2006
For something totally different than I did before

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

I voted other because I am currently attending The Art Institute Online. I am in a Residential Planning Diploma Program after I finish that (next fall) I am going to go and get a BA in Interior design. I want to open my own interior decorating business and design custom furniture, accessories and built ins for existing and new homes. But ya know im not focused or anything
That sounds great!! I always wanted to do interior design!

fatkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I went, I hated it, I wasted a lot of time, and I'm still paying for it. It was just like high school only worse and more expensive.

Amber

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny, I was just thinking yesterday that I wish I was independently weathly - I'd be a professional student! I have a BA in ethnic studies and would love to get one in cultural anthropology and sociology.

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a MA in general history and also made a masters thesis on cultural history. I'm currently going through the "what will I become when I grow up" -phase. I hope I'll get a PhD eventually, motivation a bit low at the moment because of the crappy employment situation for historians.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have mt B.A. in History from West Virginia University and currently working on my Elementary Education Certification at Mercyhurst College here in Erie. 1 1/2 and I'm done for a little bit. I still plan on getting my Secondary Social Studies Certifiaction and Masters in History and teaching history at the college level.... But before I do all that, I plan on actully working for a few years. I will work toward all that after I get tenure.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to vote other as I graduated with a bacholors (10 years ago) & I'm now back in school working on my Masters.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I had to vote other as I graduated with a bacholors (10 years ago) & I'm now back in school working on my Masters.
Thats awesome, good for you!

neonsohc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
went to college in pittsburgh. got an associates degree and now working. probably headed back to akron U for mechanical engineering next year.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I graduated from the University of GA (Gooo Dawgs!) with a B.A. in Criminal Justice and a minor in Spanish.

Right now, I'm working on my Masters of Public Administration (MPA) through Troy University online. NOT FUN!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have a bachelors of science in Business adm focus marketing & advertising although I had enough to get it in Finance mkting has always been my love. Although that's doing absolutely no good for me now. Oh well..