Collecting things......what about you?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really much of a collector. I'm one that doesn't really like clutter and things that gather dust and need to be dusted off.

I do have a "spoon rack" but I never started it myself. The rack was given to me because someone saw that I had a small spoon that I was using for my sugar bowl. I stuck the rack and the spoon on the wall and as friends saw how pathetic it looked they all started to buy me spoons when they went travelling. I still have the rack and it's full. But the spoons are all tarnished and probably have a layer of dirt and grease on them.

One thing that I did actively start collecting were musical snow globes. I love snow globes! I bought one and a friend gave me one and I bought a third, but that's as far as it has gotten.

I do have quite the "collection" of kitchen gadgets and small appliances though. I love kitchen stuff. So if I have to say that I collect something, then I'll have to go with kitchen gadgets and appliances.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect Atari 2600 games/systems, NES games, Pez dispensers, coins/bills, and stamps. As you can see, I'm a packrat.

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect dead ancestors! It's addicting. You can never have too many, and the best part is they never need dusting.

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, just in case you think I have a boneyard in my backyard, I'm talking about genealogy - great hobby!