Collecting Cat Stuff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

I have plates in my kitchen that are cat themed. They are going on the wall by the ceiling. I also have various cat shirts, cat wine bottles, cat canisters, basically everything in my kitchen is cat themed, so I guess yeah I kind of do collect them.
Cat wine bottles never heard of them?

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have about 9 of the Danbury Mint's cats of Character collection...and they are so adorable! I also have one from the Cute Cats collection titled Easy Chair,that has three little sweeties sitting on a chair. Then there is my larger Siamese statue with the gorgeous eyes....

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a set of pictures above my bed of fluffy white kitties. I also have a crystal mommy & baby kitty on a mirror that my friend gave me. Other than that I don't really collect feline items.

However, for some reason because I love cats everyone I know thinks I want cat related gifts and I'm not one for "knick Knacks" because they just sit and gather dust and add clutter and most often don't go with my decore. So I leave them out for a short time, then pack them up and eventually give them to charity.

I'm not really much of a collector of anything really. I do like kitchen gadgets and small appliances, but nothing else really.