Coffee and Tea Talk - 2024

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a k-up of Peets Peppermint mocha with almond milk. After Mass (Holy Day), I had a nice cup of tea--- real tea leaves, with some Sugar in the Raw (turbinado sugar) and a splash of almond milk. I really like Sugar in the Raw (turbinado sugar). I do not find it overly sweet, yet just enough sweetness to get any bitterness out of coffee and tea. To me, it seems like a milder sugar...But what do I know?? NOTHING!! :flail:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This month Dunkin is doing medium coffee for $2 for us app users. After bringing both girls to the ped for the 3 year and 9 month appointments and M being diagnosed with a bad ear infection, I felt I deserved it.

I tried the new white chocolate hazelnut bark or whatever it's called. It's pretty decent.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I decided to try Dunkin's pink velvet macchiato on the way home from J's gymnastics class. I was not super impressed. I think I'll stick with the white chocolate hazelnut bark coffee while they have it since I can get it for $2 for the next couple months.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Same old, same old here. But wanted to post, so I'd get updates from this thread.

Plus wish everyone a Happy New Year!
1704467313019.png

I got a new mug for Christmas. Not a cat one this time, but one related to my online puzzle games. This is from Canuckle, the Canadian version of Wordle.

1704467140003.png

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I knew a busy day, awaited me,; I had a real caffeinated cup of coffee. It was Green Mountain, Christmas Cookie.. Sweet, and tasted just like a vanilla cookie. I am not a fan of vanilla coffee, but this was good. A bit of cinnamon in it..

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I met a friend for coffee this afternoon and suggested a coffee shop I really like that's closer to her than me. She approved. :thumbsup:
I had a large latte with oat milk and extra cinnamon on top. They serve food but I've never eaten there and they also cater events.