CoCo's kittens! Part III

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

The adoption fee includes a free spay/neuter certificate. They will be up on their shots, and just need a routine vet check as a precaution, then whatever other shots are due as they grow up. The black and white tuxie boy is very gregarious and friendly. They are still so little, but he may end up being the love-bug lap cat of the group. I love that name Skunky, but of course would never dare call a foster kitty that! LOL!
Her name was Skunk, but over the years we started called her Skunky... she was a fireball of a cat. Outdoors only (my dad doesn't like pets indoors... although Coco, one of their cats, had a penchant for opening the screen door and lettingn everyone in... silly girl! There's a hook latch now) and living to be around 16 or 17, she had something special. She loved everyone, cats, dogs, any human that came near the yard, you name it. We didn't have a dog by the time she adopted us, so how she came to love dogs so much we'll never know.

She had this thing early on where she'd plop down in the middle of our narrow road and not budge for anything. because people always saw her and many knew her, they'd honk and when she didn't budge, they'd go around her (our driveway was more like a wide parking lot, so there was room). She was the Queen of the Yard and knew it. No one messed with her. But if you went outside and sat down, she'd be up on your lap and purring in no time. Something special alright. even perennial cat-haters in the area were fond of her. and the resident hoarder knew better than to take her... everyone knew where she belonged!

I'll keep the Tux boy in mind... We'll see what I can do when it comes time. Aren't the spay/neuter certificates good only at one or two places? my problem is that i'm car-less, and CTA doesn't like pets. I've asked. I have to go to places within walking distance. We'll see...

He sounds like my kind of cat... a lapcat! JJ is a lapcat, Jack is sometimes. I'll have a pile of cats on me... what fun! They'll certainly keep me warm!

Amanda