Coco dosent want to Eat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walmart is close to me. I hope your Cats get better. She eats the Cd now that she is off the Clavamox. I see you lost a Cat too. Yesterday she didnt throw up at all then today not even 30 Min after the Meds.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh thats miserable! One day they do fine the next day they are sick again!! Ya, I lost Glitch last month to FIP. It was a really hard time! Some days it still is! I hate having sick kitties, its so hard to watch them while they're sick and not acting like themselves! Im sending you some for your kitty to get well! Please keep me/us posted on how things are going! I think we must come on at two different times so Ill try to be online when you are the next time!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we just miss each other. Coco first got sick when she was 9.5 with Fia 3 weeks after Lucy died. It was in 2001 right after the Wtc. We went to the Er Vet and they put a Flag Bandana on her. They had no idea what was wrong at first. They thought maybe Diebetis . She had fur missing and fell over and was only 4 Pounds then. I didnt have her with me then because I was in a place that said no Pets. She lived at my Dads. She was in the vet almost a week then. She stayed in Er until 8am then we took her to our Vet and they found what she had. I had to have them all checked for Fia but al were Neg. The Er had even said to maybe have her pts. She is almost 16 now and has not had Anemia since then. She has had 2 Terrible Colds and the Bladder Problems and bad Arthitis and Asthma. I think taht Cold might have went in her bladder because she had that bad Cold first and it got better fast. Then she got the infection. Could the Pred shot make her get a infection.

marysmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hope your kitty starts to feel better! It's so hard to feel so helpless when your furbaby is sick and meds you have to give them only make them feel sicker.