Close-ups please!!

salamander

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've only recently stumbled over this board - hope you guys don't mind a newby sharing a pic. Ths is of my 12yo domestic shorthair George. I was attempting to get a closeup profile of him, but he had other ideas.

salamander

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome! I've been looking through my on-line album for close ups of my other two fuzz balls, but all the good ones are too large, and I don't have resizing software on this particular PC. I did locate this one of Selkie though:

She's a good deal more evil than she looks in this picture - she earned the nickname "Kitten from Hell" when she was about three months old, and two years later we still call her that.

salamander

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks 3BlackCats. I had intended to stay in lurk mode a little bit longer, but I'm glad I didn't.

Sicycat - I did indeed notice the resemblence of my KfH to your beauties. I'm assuming you have Russian Blues??? My Selkie is a foundling of unknown parentage, but judging from the way she acts, I doubt she's from good "breeding". (Pardon the pun.)

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol.. no mine arent purebreds but the resemble Russians a bit dont they?

I loveeeee gray cats
Selkie is gorgeous.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
I love close ups!!

Hope I think its amazing that you have an 18 year old cat. How is Snoopy's health? Just curious... I think if my cats ever get to be this old I would be the biggest worrywort on earth
Snoopy seems to be in pretty good health. He's really quiet, and is a total cuddle boy. Last year, I had to have all of his teeth removed. Believe me, I worry about him all of the time. I also try to prepare myself for the inevitable, but to be honest, I know I'll fall to pieces when he leaves me. Snoopy is the sweetest cat in the world, at least in my opinion, and in the opinion of everyone who has met him.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow I have missed a lot just in a short time

Salamander Selkie sure looks like he is thinking of something like how can I do something to pick on my human
BTW she is a very pretty cat .

Vermontcat your Samatha is absolutly beautiful

salamander

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks. Unfortunately, she knows it, which means she thinks she can get away with murder. I had originally planned to get another black-and-white unit, like my other two, but then a friend of mine came over with this "dump" from her clinic and asked if I was interested. How could you look at that face and say, "No, I really wanted a black and white kitten."?