Close-ups please!!

rakka

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
These are as close as we could get to our kittys..

The first one is a little blurry but the other i think turned out OK..

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all very beautiful kitties

I have to say
Amber . She has grown since I have seen some pics of her
. You can share plenty more pics of Amber

Well , everybody can share more pics of their baby's
. As you all know , I love them all

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hedi,
Actually, the pictures that I just attached are pictures of one of our Pixie Bobs. But yes, Amber has grown a lot as you can see in the pictures in my signature. She is 16 pounds now and about 20 inches long from rump to her shoulders.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just looked through this thread - WOW everyone has such beauuutiful kitties (I just love Cupid peeking out of the cat scratcher).
Am gladI dont have dial up or I would never have seen them all although I have a feeling it woul dhave been worth it.
Will have to get some of mine up.

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I finally got to look at all the great photos, I love closeups. Sid.the.man love your kittys,tuxedo kittys are so beautiful. all the shots are so good. Heres one of Cosmo.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hedi, I am very happy that you had them mixed up, that makes a Pixie Bob breeder very happy. The Pixie Bob is actually a cross between a bobcat and a domestic cat. That is where they get the look. Here is the latest close up of Amber.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No wonder I mix them up , they sure look almost the same . Now looking at Amber I can see the wildness look in her face . The Pixie Bob don't have that type of wild look like Amber has any more . Still a wild look there , but not the same any more . I hope I make some kind of sense to you .

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course you make sense
That big muzzle and the beard on the side of Amber's face really gives Amber that look. Of course, then there are those huge feet, long body, short tail and those ears