Close-ups please!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! I really laughed at that picture, those two kitties must be spoiled!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was going to say Shane is some handsome dude, but you know, he seems much too refined a fellow for that. Gorgeous boy!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just went through the hole thread again and I need to say I love it . All kitties are so pretty and there are great shots of them all . Lets keep posting them in here .

I found a nice one of Darling

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This thread takes forever on dial-up, but it's worth it!

Here's Oreo:

Felixia:

Sylvestra:

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by PurrfectCatlove
I just went through the hole thread again and I need to say I love it . All kitties are so pretty and there are great shots of them all . Lets keep posting them in here .

I found a nice one of Darling
Darling looks a lot like my Snoopy, when he was young. Is Darling a Blue Point? Snoopy is 18 now, so a lot of his youth and beauty have faded, even though I still think he's the most beautiful boy in the world.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope , I really don't know what she is . I got her from a breeder who stop breeding just behind my street . The breeder could not even tell me if she was pure breed or not
. What a breeder ...

Snooby is absolutly gorgeous
what a pretty boy . And for 18 , he looks really stunning to me

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is a very strange close up picture I took of Snoopy. He often has a dirty face or dirty mouth after eating (probably because he doesn't have his teeth anymore), so I just felt I had to get a shot of the Snoopster with his dirty mouth. I also tried a thing where I put my fingers over the flash, and it really came out as an unusual looking picture, complete with lense flares and a strange reddish lighting. It kind of looks like it was printed on exposed paper, but it was taken with my digital. Anyway, here's Snoopy with his dirty mouth.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG
Simba looks to funny . Snooby kind of look pissed that you dare took a picture of him like that lol . It has a cool look though , very interesting pic .