Clorox Any Surface spray?

kysa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was wondering if anyone knows for sure if Clorox Any Surface spray is truly safe to use around cats? I also would like to know what is best to clean the wall beside the litter box that our cat accidently overshoots the litter box ? We are going to transition to a covered box because of this. Thanks.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use Nature's Miracle on my wall.  I was thinking of putting up some contact paper to help with cleaning that mess too.

I would look at the bottle and see if it says the surface needs to be rinses after use.  Some cleaners say that; I'm not familiar with that one in particular though.

kittycat4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would not use Clorox around cats I use non toxic everything. I like mixing vinegar with water. There are other products that even stores like Target sale at a reasonable price. Unscented is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clorox Anywhere spray is a very dilute bleach mixture. It's pretty safe---I mean, you wouldn't want your cat drinking it, but normal spray amounts shouldn't hurt, and once it's dry it wouldn't be toxic anymore (chlorine dissipates quickly). But it's not a cleaner, only a mild disinfectant, and it only works on non-porous surfaces. It wouldn't be of much use for cleaning urine. An enzyme cleaner like Nature's Miracle would be best for that.