Cleo sees the vet tomorrow and will ship soon!!!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
mews2much, I am not sure which one I want yet LOL. I have my choice of a blue/grey and white girl and the same for the boy (see picture I have attached), but he has more of the blue/grey. I am still debating on which gender because I have my female Devon/sphynx cross who is registered, so if i got a male sphynx, then i can breed them and register them. However, I wanted a girl as well and then I can convince hubby to buy me a male after we've fallen head over heels for the first one LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them all.
You can always get a girl first and talk him into a male latter.
How much are you paying for your sphynx?
You can pm it to me if you want.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's just what we talked about in the garage. I think that's what we're gonna do. I left a message on the breeder's answering machine, so I hope to talk to her tonight.

I think they're all cute. I watched a video last night on YouTube on bathing sphynx cats...very informative, and it helps to watch how its done. I mean, I am pretty sure I didn't need to watch it, but it was helpful...her sphynx was so at ease too. I think it'll be fun bathing my kitty once a week...just need to ask more questions about the type of shampoo to use, which on is the best, etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be fun bathing a cat.
I will need to keep my Russian Blue mix away from the sink.
She loves playing in water.
I should watch the video also.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Every Sphynx I've met has been friendly and bold. .
Same here. No fear at all! And if she is anything like a normal Sphynx, she will demand you take her out and LOVE on HER! She will demand lots of attention

Congrats, it isn't long now

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen or touched a sphynx before, I've just adored them over the computer. We are going to this "cat show" at the mall in the city this weekend, but I'm pretty sure I won't see one there, but hubby just wants to go and check it out. I know they feel like rubbery skin, so that's not going to be a surprise.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not rubbery skin, but like a warm slightly suade feeling - hard to describe. They almost seem they have a fever as you can feel the warmth of the skin without fur.

I love there personality (its like a rex) but just would rather have fur on my cats to pet

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bonnie is quite bald herself, especially her underside. I love the feel of her...and have feeling it alot lately as she's due in just 8 days. I have been loving the feeling of the babies moving without the fur muting it.

I know the breeder and I talked at great length about how loving they are and how they love to be on and around you all the time...that describes my perfect cat!!