Clear Up An Argument For Me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dogperson2cats

Dog person but has cats for some reason
Adult Cat
Purraise
D dogperson2cats , this might be a stretch but is there a rabbit rescue near you? I'm lucky to have one near me. Got involved in a bunny rescue a few years back..someone had dumped a few in the yard of a social club near the highway. This shelter knows how to bond pairs of rabbits, so maybe there is something like that near your home? Maybe?

If, by some sort of voodoo witchcraft magic, we got her into the crate to toss into the back of the car, it would take an eternity to find someone willing to drive over 2 hours away, through city traffic and spend $50 on gas. Plus the surrender fees and all that...I cannot afford it.

I know I sound horrible because I really don't like the bunny. I mean I love her and try to care for her but I'd be happy if I could convince mom to give her back to the breeder. She isn't mine; my folks got her as an Easter gift a few years ago. It was all love and cuddles until she was 8 months old and didn't like being socialized anymore and then she was pawned off on me. I was actually bonding with her for a while, making progress. But, I went out of town for a week and when I came home, I learned the bun had not been fed right or watered. Bun didn't like me much after that. And since then, no matter how hard I try, she wants nothing to do with anybody. So, I just keep her fed and everything so at least she's not starving.

I called the vet one day, just to see if maybe I could find out if he did rabbits or not. (I can see my folks saying he didn't just to save money on expenses.) He laughed at me and hung up.