cleaning is gross!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

UGH! Im sssooooo sick of cleaning!! and youre right it IS gross!!! My aunt is paying me to clean her house, its that bad... they dont have time to really clean and i need the money sooo.. i get to deal with the gross stuff.. The bathroom was HORRID! Like they hvent cleaned the outside of the shower doors in AGES... she came home and said are you ready to quit yet??? lol I'm almost done with the whole house and its been a few hours almost everyday for over a month! Hopefully I can find a few more places to get to because I need more money... I hope I get a real job soon... I dont want to be a maid... lol the only really good thing is I can watch tv on the 48" plasma, listen to music and drink their koolaid!!
( I looooove koolaid and my mom wont buy it "its tooo expensive" blah blah Haha)
Oooh, that is my fantasy. That someone will come and just clean and clean until my house is spotless! I actually had a friend who cleaned houses as a side job, and she came here once a week for about 6 weeks, and it was such a big help. Ah, well, someday the kids will grow up, I'll probably have more free time, and I STILL probably won't have a clean house!

But anytime you want to visit-come on up north!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I HATE housework!

Weekends are usually the only time that I have to clean. This weekend - fugeddaboutit! Yesterday, I worked AND went to the twins' birthday party (30 miles away) and today I just don't care. Bill cooked breakfast, we went grocery shopping, I DID load and run the dishwasher and I cooked dinner. That's enough.

This coming week, I'll get more done. I'm off all week and, except for Tuesday and Friday, I plan to do some cleaning. Tuesday, I'm taking Mom out, for lunch and shopping and Friday, my friend Jennifer is getting married.

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

LOL, Rigel you're a hoot!!!!

I may be a nut....but am I the only TCS-er that LIKES to clean? My vacuum is practically attached to my hand!!!
I wouldn't mind cleaning if I didn't work so much. After working from 8 - 7, when I get home cleaning is the last thing on my mind. I usually pass out on the couch with my scrubs on. lol It also doesn't help that we don't have a dishwasher and I have to take my clothes to my grandmother's house (across town) to get them washed.

I hate that if you miss a day or two of cleaning it looks as though you haven't cleaned in weeks!!! I really wish I could have someone come here to do all the heavy duty cleaning once in a while.. it would really help out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i havent cleaned since saturday morning
and my kitchen is gross!