ckblv's New Kitty

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckblv

Oh, thank you all so much, I appreciate all your well wishes and compliments, I really do.

I think I am the lucky one.
First let me say that I didn't know that you had to say goodbye to your sweet, sweet baby. I am so very sorry. RIP little Gray One.
She is safe with God now.

Congratulations on your beautiful girl, Luna!!! She certianly has had her share of duds for homes and I know that she will have a perr-fect forever home with you!
I am very happy for you both!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy, Luna is a gorgeous little girl!
She definitely knows that she's here to stay, and has claimed the room as her own.

I have to say, I think you're both lucky to have found each other. Looks like a match made in heaven!

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's very pretty.
Sounds like she's finally in the right home!

(I'm sorry about Gray One.
)

ckblv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You all are so sweet, thank you for all the kind words about my baby.

Tricia, thank you so much for the signature. Tricia and Linda and a few others know how computer illiterate I am, good grief, they had to teach me how to multi-quote properly and quote snippets from links. They know I need all the help I can get.

I love my signature. Thank you

My brother went over and took all the pictures, he hadn't even met Luna at the time, but she came right to him. My bedroom didn't have enough light so he carried her to my mom's bedroom and she just plunked down on my mom's bed like she owned the place.
Yep, she's a keeper.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckblv

My brother went over and took all the pictures, he hadn't even met Luna at the time, but she came right to him. My bedroom didn't have enough light so he carried her to my mom's bedroom and she just plunked down on my mom's bed like she owned the place.
Yep, she's a keeper.
What a lovely, laid-back and gentle girl she is. Considering how many homes she has been through and how sweet she is, she must have been destined by karma to have come to you for her forever home. I stop in to this thread every so often just to have another look at her. She looks so soft and touchable (kissable too).

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

What a lovely, laid-back and gentle girl she is. Considering how many homes she has been through and how sweet she is, she must have been destined by karma to have come to you for her forever home. I stop in to this thread every so often just to have another look at her. She looks so soft and touchable (kissable too).
That's exactly what I was thinking - what a laid-back cat! She'll probably come to accept the dogs, too, once she realizes they mean her no harm.