Chum Chum

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy guy!

Action photo - the mighty green plastic string hunter is a "back foot" kicker!

Look - all the hair on my tummy has grown back in!

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
okay! Now this is my guy right here. Chum!! Turtle has such a crush on him and she has excellent taste!! I love the second pic

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chumley is So chunky
and lovable! That first photo shows how happy he is to be part of your family, his face is full of love. He also has big bones and large paws. Just like Fred!!! In fact, their legs are identical, same markings. But Fred is a long-haired tabby and doesn't have the marbling like Chum does on the body. Chum is a lovebug
He is so photogenic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He really is a "cool cat."
He SO takes everything in stride.
When he's scared, all that happens is his eyes get big and wide - otherwise he just watches everything going on. Unless he's grooming or playing... grooming, he just blisses out.
Playing - he just totally lets go and runs around like a madman, running, jumping, and hopping all over the cat trees.
He's just... so happy to be safe and inside. You can just feel it pouring off of him.

As to that belly... I am really trying to take some weight off of him! It seems like I'm feeding him next-to-nothing, but he just stays chunky! The amazing thing is how graceful he is, despite being such a chunkster.
Other than Flowerbelle, the rest are just clumsy oafs!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just love your boy
It's so great that he has shed his former life and found happiness with you!