Chuckie has crossed the bridge

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Diane, I'm so sorry you lost your sweet, handsome boy.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. RIP Chuckie. You were loved and will be missed.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Chuckie!
I just went through losing my baby last weekend, I cannot post yet, but will in time. RIP sweet Baby!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Diane, I know how much you loved and adored your boy. He was very special. He's with the angels now and will always watch over you - you will see him and be strengthened and calmed by him. Love and peace,
Namaste
Elizabeth, Eric, Saba, Sammy, and Sandy

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So sorry to hear about Chuckie, Diane. What a shock to lose your boy so suddenly. You loved him well, and proved it once more by letting him go when he couldn't be helped. Be gentle with yourself.
RIP Sweet Chuckie

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lossed Chuckie. It's so hard when we lose them young, but Chuckie was blessed to enjoy a very happy life and is now happy and healthy again at the rainbow bridge with all our other precious angels. Rest in peace beautiful Chuckie.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Words cannot express how much all of your post mean to me.

Thanks so much for being here.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I did not know this until today. I have tears in my eyes, and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Know that Chuckie is healthy and happy now.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Diane, I'm sorry about Chuckie, he is a beautiful cat. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Play happily forever on the bridge, Chuckie. Your mommy misses you greatly.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of Chuckie. It hurts so much when it is suddenly and unexpected. Hugs to you. We are all praying that you will have peace in your heart. May your wonderful memories bring you comfort of your precious boy. God bless. Chuckie, you look for a big old black and white tuxedo named Max. He is a sweetheart and he will make you a wonderful friend.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry Diane - I have only seen this thread today.

I have tears in my eyes while I am writing this, I know how heartbreaking this sort of loss is, and to lose him so suddenly is devastating.

I hope you are doing a bit better now, and are coming to grips with the loss of your beautiful boy. He will always be remembered.

mfluffykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My 1 year old baby boy just got hit by a car.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I hope Chuckie and Tiggy meet over the Bridge.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Diane - I am SO sorry to hear about Chuckie. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I totally understand EXACTLY how you are feeling right now. It will fade in time...to the many happy happy memories of your beloved big boy. Keep your chin up.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone.
It's still ready hard to think of Chuckie without tears but the pain isn't as constant as it was.