Chronic Renal failure

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chicago93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I won't make him wait, he's been too good of a cat to us. I'll be home all day with him tomorrow. If anything changes, I'll give the vet a call. Tomorrow will just be filled with treats and one on one time.

chicago93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just want to say thank you for all your advice and kind words. We said goodbye to Skylar Friday morning. He was at home and surrounded by his human and animal family. He'll always hold a special place in my heart, and I know he is pain free now. His urn came in today, we're still waiting for the vet to call to come pick him up.

chicago93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just want to say thank you for all your advice and kind words. We said goodbye to Skylar Friday morning. He was at home and surrounded by his human and animal family. He'll always hold a special place in my heart, and I know he is pain free now. His urn came in today, we're still waiting for the vet to call to come pick him up.
Skylar
2002 - 2016
My favorite Hello
and my hardest Goodbye

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss. I was wondering how you were doing. That is a beautiful urn, and reading the inscription made me cry.

Sky was a very special kitty indeed. And very much loved.