Chronic Pain ideas, can anyone help?

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course. I went somewhere else. The biggest issue with that on that particular day was there was a shortage of that medicine. That's really how I ended up at Walgreen's to begin with now that I think about it. Every pharmacy I had called was out, and this one wasn't.

I just ended up driving 20 miles out of the city to get it filled.

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@JodieThierry64 If were comparing bad pharmacy stories, I have another:eek:

My local Rite Aid was my pharmacy for a few months as they are pretty inexpensive. I dropped a prescription off one night and a young gentleman told me he needed to make sure they had the medicine for one of my prescriptions. He came back and said it would be 20 minutes to fill it.

It took 45, but he finally called my name. When I got to the counter he only had one of my medications. I asked about the other one.

Him "We're out".
Me: But you just had it.
Him:"Now we don't".
Me:But you told me to wait...

(The next words from his mouth shocked me...)

Him: "Do you wanna step outside?"
Me: Huh???
Him. "Do you wanna go?"
Me. Why?

I just stood there for a second trying to figure out what the heck was happening.
A manager from the front of the store promptly showed up and intervened. She let the gentleman know he was going to be fired if he kept it up.

"Going to be fired? I said..."

Needless to say I never figured out what he got so mad about. I'm thinking it had nothing to do with me, though. :confused: