Chronic Heart Failure, Confusion (my Dad)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My father was finally released from the hospital and is now home. He is still having dementia like symptoms and tremors but at least he is home and my mom can begin to catch up on lost sleep. Nurses will visit the house twice a week to monitor him and try and rebuild his strength.
We saw an oncologist for my partner. The MRI showed a 9cm solid mass. The next step is a CT scan.
We lost our poor baby Isabelle. She was misdiagnosed and by the time the vet realized, it was too late. The vet was very apologetic. I get angry sometimes, but vets are humans and we make mistakes. Hopefully the experience has taught the vet something she can now use to save someone else's beloved baby. The vet said she cried for two days after this. I think we will be crying forever. I go to pick up Isabelle's ashes today. I want her home. It's so unbelievable that such a tiny little cat can leave such a huge hole in your heart.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
My father was finally released from the hospital and is now home. He is still having dementia like symptoms and tremors but at least he is home and my mom can begin to catch up on lost sleep. Nurses will visit the house twice a week to monitor him and try and rebuild his strength.
We saw an oncologist for my partner. The MRI showed a 9cm solid mass. The next step is a CT scan.
We lost our poor baby Isabelle. She was misdiagnosed and by the time the vet realized, it was too late. The vet was very apologetic. I get angry sometimes, but vets are humans and we make mistakes. Hopefully the experience has taught the vet something she can now use to save someone else's beloved baby. The vet said she cried for two days after this. I think we will be crying forever. I go to pick up Isabelle's ashes today. I want her home. It's so unbelievable that such a tiny little cat can leave such a huge hole in your heart.
:grouphug::grouphug2::redheartpump::rbheart::hearthrob::grouphug2::hugs:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep us updated :grouphug::grouphug2:

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
You all will be in my thoughts.
:grouphug2: