Christopher Meloni Has A Very Well-Trained Dog

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went out for my Saturday morning run in Central Park. Packed with people, as it's practically my favorite weekend of the year...NYC Marathon weekend! So many people from all over the world...runners galore, the park is beautiful with the leaves having turned. Love it!

Anyway, I digress. I was groovin' on the great day, and as I was leaving the park at Columbus Circle, I noticed this guy with this little black mutt. I caught his profile and I thought, "Hmmm....looks like Christopher Meloni." (Law & Order: SVU) But I was really taken with the dog. It was off the leash, just staying close, smelling things, but everytime the guy said, "heel", he'd walk right next to him.

So at a stop light, right at the edge of the park, he just put out his hand and the dog stopped at the stop light. I was a little in front, and I turned and said, "Your doggy is very well.......(I'm face to face with him now....totally Chris Meloni)......love your work." He smiled and winked and said "Thank you." Well, then, I just said, "That is a very well trained dog." And he leaned down and petted the dog on the head.

I wanted to say more, but you don't want to bother famous people when they're out doing their normal day-to-day activities, so I continued my run.

But, man. He's one hot dude! And no one in this huge crowd of people was even doing a double take. Totally going unrecognized......except for this crazy runner.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like his performance on Law & Order: SVU...

A picture of him with his dog would be terrific my friend!...

thanks for share this notice!..

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Im sooo jealous!! He is one heck of a hunk (for an older guy of course) But I flipping LOVE Law and Order SVU its my favorite and he is my FAV on that show!! I cant wait to tell BF that someone on TCS got to meet him that is so freaking cool!!!!!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have been shocked as well and would want to talk with him too. He is a good looking dude and so glad he and Mariska stayed with the show. That is the only L&W I watch. Wonder if he trained the doggie himself or it was trained by a professional.

I live right next to you in Jersey and yes the colors of Autumn are beautiful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

........ Wonder if he trained the doggie himself or it was trained by a professional.

I live right next to you in Jersey and yes the colors of Autumn are beautiful.
I have a feeling he did it himself. The dog looked like a rescue
, and Chris (I feel we can be on a first-name basis here....
) seemed really relaxed , but firm with the commands.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! How totally cool is that! Christopher Meloni is very nice to look at! I love the whole cast of SVU, they seem to have good chemistry.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy Crap!! I would have just been a babbling idiot and would have made a complete fool out of myself. Kudos to you for keeping your wits about you and actually having a conversation. I guess in New York, it's not that uncommon to run into someone from the entertainment industry. But, man...he's about as sexy as they come, aside from my husband of course (have to include that incase he reads this!
)