Christmas song you *never* want to hear again

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh, for me it would be whatever that song is about the Christma donkey...hee haw! hee haw! Ugh.
Also the scary one from Charlie Brown's Christmas....creepy.
Oh, ALSO that one by who I assume was the Jackson 5....very annoying.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

"I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" is by far the worst Christmas song ever. I work retail and I hear it about every hour and a half every single day.
LOL I love that song. I crank it up and dance around the house singing....my fiance just shakes his head....lol

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

"I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" is by far the worst Christmas song ever. I work retail and I hear it about every hour and a half every single day.
I was just about to come on here and say the same thing. I don't know if it's the worst Christmas song ever, but it sure is right up there in the top 10.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I mostly don't like any song about Santa Claus, but the ones I really can't stand are "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" and "Santa Baby".

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

When my sister and I were downtown Chicago shopping last weekend, we kept hearing that song over and over and over and over everywhere we went! It got to be kind of funny after a while.
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

That's "Silver Bells"
I think the version I keep hearing is a Cliff Richards one - would that be right?

Turn it off! Although Christmas is over I just found my CD of carols!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am tired of hearing "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer"....every time I hear the beginning, the station gets changed quickly!!

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Honestly..I like Christmas songs. They are catchy! I love Feliz Navidad, Jingle Bell Rock, ect. All of them I think the only one I don't like is that "Chesnuts roasting on an open fire" song.

My favorite though is Wham with "Last Christmas I gave you my heart".."But the very next day you gave it away.." Oh...Try to get that one out of your head.

My other favorite is John Lenon "Happy Christmas" War is over.