Christmas road trip

lisa_catfancier

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Would you care if I went for a ride as well? I would prefer to sit anywhere but over a wing!
I'm not that tall and I want to make sure I can see everything...Do I need to wear any special type of clothing or is it fairly comfortable way up there? I'm really looking forward to the ride, it will be a rare treat. I've ridden on a few planes before, but, I have never had the pleasure of a real dragon ride!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to join you for a ride! It would be lovely to feel the wind in my hair and smell the rich salt air! Just tell me where to sit!

thirtysilver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just climb here between my spine ridge scales, folks! Though the skin there looks tough, it is actually slick and soft like a saddle. And you needn't worry about the wind, magic keeps dragon riders protected from wind, rain, and birds!
To the order of pre-flight admonitions . . . I have none. However, there will probably be no movie or refreshments on this flight!

Everybody on?
Off we go into the waxing dawn.
Could those be more of my kin below?

Distant Moai turn dead faces to the deeps of time . . .

Fishermen in the still tide . . .

What a beautiful sunrise!

Pretty enough for golf . . .

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Uhhhhhh....I think I'll pass on the Dragon ride...as you yourself said, there is no such thing as a "tame" Dragon.....how do I know you wouldn't decide to make an example of me and drop me into the Ocean?? I am also a bit afraid of heights...and I can't swim either...so I think I will just stay grounded and wait for everyone to come back.

Besides...I get a weird feeling that Dragon doesn't like me very much!

thirtysilver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
dragon riding is definitely not for acrophibics. Oh, Jim likes you . . . he's just a little nervous about humans. He's afraid they'll discriminiate against him because of his size, teeth, and fiery breath. He's very sensitive. In reality, Jim's a vegetarian, as this baby picture shows.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how cute! I just really want to cuddle up with him now!

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was a blast — so to speak! Jim, thank you for the excellent flight! And I thank your friend ThirtySilver as well, for having the foresight to include you in our travels.

:tounge2:

I highly recommend this dragon-riding, as there's so much more to see than from either the ground or a noisy aircraft. Besides, one never reads about dragons falling from the sky; so they're much safer, um, conveyances than the man-made varieties.

The scenery here is much more beautiful than I'd imagined! We've got to leave at some point as we're expected in Australia, New Zealand and Bethlehem in Pennsylvania; but let's just be layabouts on Easter Island for a while.

=^..^=

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sunrise was so beautiful...no...wait a minute...maybe that was a sunset. That sleigh ride with Santa and then a dragon ride right after that has me all confused.

thirtysilver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
boy, we have a lot of travelling to do yet. should we take the sub, or would you like Jim and I to carry some passengers?

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a good question! Of course, you and Jim are more than welcome to come along on the submarine; but if you'd rather fly to our next port of call, that's fine as well.

How about we see if anybody would prefer to ride with Jim? I'd love do so myself, but I'd better stay with the submarine.

You know, there are several people who've vanished from this thread; and I think it would be best if we waited here a bit longer, in hopes they turn up. Where could they have gone?

=^..^=

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm acrophobic so, I think that I'll pass on the dragon ride. Besides, those crewmen look too delicious to abandon.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you're ri-- I mean I'll stay here and keep an eye on Cindy, Mr. Cat. Come on, Cindy, let's go see the-- umm ship.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll sign up for the dragon, anyone else? It can't be any worse than those crazy rollercoasters on the last trip.

thirtysilver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I'm always ready to fly!
I agree with Mr. Cat. Let's wait and see if ur friends who are MIA reappear to join us to our next destination.

Yeah, I could've sworn I was sent for by lisa. But she appears to have gone to sleep somewhere . . .

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ladies, the sailors you've been anxious to meet are waiting for you!

By the way, we've developed two uniforms for you ladies to wear whilst aboard ship. You may choose either or both:

STYLE A (conservative)

STYLE B (sporty)

And I'm sure Jim will be interested in this: One of his nautical cousins is coming here to meet him!

:tounge2:

=^..^=