Christmas Presents

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Oh my gawsh thats the one i want from the pet store and its like 120 euros!! but the one i wanted was in white!!
Aww i wish i bought mine now
I bought that one off of ebay, I bid 19.25 and got it, with shipping all together it cost $74, which is a great deal compared to most prices of cat trees. The other one cost around $80 off of ebay as well!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Believe Sierra was just saying the same thing, Ariana!
Oh no Steph - Sierra and Baylee are gonna join forces and abandon us and head on over to Meagan's! Eek!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by chixyb

I bought that one off of ebay, I bid 19.25 and got it, with shipping all together it cost $74, which is a great deal compared to most prices of cat trees. The other one cost around $80 off of ebay as well!
What an incredible deal, Meagan!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephanie thank you for the goodies! My cats are in heaven with the bonito flakes! And your baked goods are yummy! Thank you so much- I get to hide the sweet stuff from Mike, I won't hide the bonito flakes, if he finds them, i doubt he will eat them!
But you never know, he says this diet I have thrust upon him, leaves him hungry during the day-

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We'll know when Mike tears into the bonito he really wasn't kidding!
I'm so happy you and your kitties are enjoying your treats!

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh.. Those towers are incredible, Chixy

What an amazing deal..
Definitely going to check out ebay, but I can't tell Skylar just yet

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Sierra and I wish to thank Susan for our wonderful presents!
I am not yet allowed to specify what they are, because another member received a very similar package, and we can't give away her surprise, yet!
We have great pics, and are looking forward to sharing them later! Susan, my jaw hit the floor when I opened your special gift, wow!
I really can't believe you gave me this. You said you wanted to give me something I would treasure, and you have certainly gotten your wish.
This I will wear next to my heart always as a constant reminder of our friendship!
Your very welcome Stephanie!, i'm pleased you liked them

Oh and i've still got yours to open but i had to open the cookies because they smelled gorgeous!
I limit myself to 2 a day!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bill gave me my purple sueds jacket, so that I can wear it to my parents, this afternoon. Mom is going to be SO jealous. I already know that my dad bought her a new leather jacket, though.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne sent me a supply of Lady Godiva coffees! MMMMMM- she also renewed my subscription to Horse Illustrated and sent me a cat calendar!
Kumbulu added to my collection of miature horses by sending me three figurines to add to my collection

And Alix P. Curl sent Tazzy some wildside salmon!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What pretty horse figurines to add to your collection, MA!
Oooo Lady Godiva coffees are just the best coffees, aren't they!
You'll think of Anne all year with your new cat callendar!
Your babies are going to love their Wildside Salmon!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie, Stephanie and Danielle!, i love my presents! thank you soooo much

I have a book from Susie called The Feline Mystique, Some drinking chocolate with marshmallows in the shape of a cone, a sweet rag doll with curls that Sophie is trying her best to grab!
, and some gorgeous smelling glycerine soaps!, and some toys and treats for Rosie and Sophie

From Stephanie i have a gorgeous desk chime that Rosie and Sophie keep tinkling with their paws
, a magnetic note pad for the fridge with kitties on, some Hershey chocolate, some chocolate truffles, some hand baked cookies which are gorgeous
and a cat dancer and some Bonito for Rosie and Sophie which has had Sophie nearly crawling the walls because she loves it!

And from Danielle i received a ceramic kitty in a basket with a santa hat on, a "Friends to the End" book, some Australian stamps with kittens and puppies on and a mouse and a seahorse on elastic, and some sparkly balls for Rosie and Sophie.

Thank you girls!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so happy you and girls are enjoying your pressies, Susan!

I've heard The Feline Mystique is a good book, please let us know! Your drinking chocolate must be yummy!
Great smelling soaps are so wonderful!
Your ceramic kitty sounds so cute, and also look forward to enjoying the wonderful "Friends to the End" book! Bet Rosie and Sophie are having such fun with their new fun treats!

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ken and I gave each other a new living room suit and a cherry roll-top desk for Xmas. We do have it in the house but right now it is still covered in plastic until Ken does the finally sanding of the sheetrock before we actually move it all into the living room, then we get to use it
It will be a short while later that we have to cover it again to put the paint up on the walls. This re-modeling is a pain in the tushie