Christmas Party Pics

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a great picture, Heidi!!! You look SO lovely!!!! I also love that dress!!!!!!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heidi, you look lovely. I'm partial to velvet too - the blacker the better (being an ex-goth also . . .)

I've searched everywhere for crushed black velvet, but it's obviously not 'in' this year in the UK. Drat!!

wibble

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Both of you look really good

I don't thing there are any photos of me from our christmas do, which is a good job as knowing my look I would have had my picture taken next to the 2 dollys :tounge2: (2 nice girls but leggy blondes in skimpy santa outfits) which probably wouldn't have done much for my self esteem

I decided not to dress up to much, and just wore black trousers with a low scooped neck black top with glittery diagonal stripes on it. At least with trousers I didn't have to worry about embarrasing myself if I got drunk and fell over.

Marie

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know what's funny...Earl and I were downtown shopping and a couple decked out Goths walked past us. I looked at Earl and said "We used to look like that. We used to be cool like that, what happened to us?" LOL I SO wish I could dress like that again. This real life stuff sucks!