Christmas morning at the Fioretti house!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Looks like the kids had a ball, Susie! They do love the wrapping paper, don't they?

My lot aren't much impressed with the wrapped gift, even if it does smell of catnip. The only time any of them has shown any interest was Cindy and Fawn's first Christmas, when Rob's Mum sent them parcels wrapped in red tissue, and they stalked them and batted them about for quite some time, but never opened them. I had to do that for them. Then they loved the toys inside, and they loved the empty paper. Since then, if I don't open it for them, they just walk away. Go figure! Doesn't stop me trying!
Oh your right Frannie, they love the paper, bags and boxes much more than the gifts!!

nursecheryl81

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What cute babies you have!!! Sure looks like they had a great Christmas.. Merry Christmas!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas to you too Cheryl........your babies are darling too!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Too cute!! You've got some very thoughtful family to buy your gang presents for Christmas! They are family after all but some people just don't get that point.

I love it when they roll around in the wrapping paper. We usually wad the used paper into balls and throw them on the floor for the cats to bat about and leave them there until they tire of them (sometimes for a week or more). The puppies ruined that fun this year when they started eating the paper and we had to throw them out. Our annual paper fest fun ruined by the rowdy puppies!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They all look like it was their first Christmas. How sweet.
I'm sure they all love everything and had a great time! The pictures are great!

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ohhh, so cute!
They look like they had lots of fun openeing their presents!
Tiffany is adorable as well!