Christmas Helpers! Share Yours!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love that you found Swat in the picture. I just hope she wasn't secretly behind the three destroying packages. Already I am finding missing bows throughout the house

trabel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I love that you found Swat in the picture. I just hope she wasn't secretly behind the three destroying packages. Already I am finding missing bows throughout the house
He was a beautiful present that's for sure! Swat doesn't usually bother with the gifts, unless there is ribbon on them. Then he EATS the ribbon. Not really a good treat for a kitty. So the rule at our house is - NO ribbon please!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! Of course we expected that!

Re Swat: Sometimes kitty parents have to make those rules. I'm lucky because mine just take them off and play but don't eat them

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was my picture on Facebook on Christmas Day last year. We haven't put our tree up yet, so don't have any pictures of her with this years tree.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one is from two years ago. Miss Black is a feral cat who found her way into our house, but we couldn't get her out, couldn't lay hands on her! I found her about 2/3 of the way up our 7 foot tree....and since its a revolving tree, she was spinning 'round and round.......when she got down she was a wee bit unsteady on her feet for a minute, .lol!!!