Christmas eve eve

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just started the turkey for tomorrow's dinner.
The presents are all wrapped. We are very blessed for this I know!!
The roads are too bad for traveling anywhere and it is almost 0 degrees outside.
My daughter had Christmas with her Dad and Step-mom. Sounds like she got some really cool stuff, including a bicycle, a porcelain Cinderella doll with a glass slipper with 2004 on it, among other things. Jake, my son, is sick as well as my Grandson, although they haven't seen each other in over a year. He got ready to walk to the store, rather than un-bury his car and the neighbor came out and offered to take him to the store to get medicine for his cold. I thought that was a great Christmas spirit gesture! I told him when he gets up tomorrow to call me and I will come and get him to spend the day here eating and open his gifts tomorrow evening.
I actually think I may get to see my Grandson on Sunday. He is sick with strep throat

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am eating Wheaties and watching the Weather Channel w/Sasha and wishing I was in Indiana with PJ because we love snow and are very short this year! I also wanna bake with Lena and do cheesecakes with Cathi and then hang at the bar with Heidi. Yeah! Eric is working a special party event in downtown Seattle and will be home about 3 a.m. so while the cop's away......I could bring Abby becuae she's so bored. Hey, it's Ladies Night, right?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I finished the last of my shopping today -- not without some frustration, but it's done. Rob has a little left, but I think nothing strenuous, and while he's off tending that tomorrow, I shall be wrapping gifts, and baking apple pies for Christmas dinner. I don't need to do anything else, because dinner is at Rob's Mum's and his sister is organizing and everything else is under control. For now, it's a little playing on TCS and then time to hit the hay.