Christening Gown

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Debby,

That is lovely! I can't wait to see her in it!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby, Not only will you soon have the title, Mommy, you are now a computer expert extraordinaire!! You will be my new computer expert!
Good for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:LOL: Jeanie, If I am now classified as a computer expert...the computer world is in BIG trouble!! :laughing:

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just wanted to add that some dry cleaners offer a service called "preservation" for wedding gowns and christening dresses. They clean and press the gown, and then it is put in an airtight box with a 'chemical' that keeps it from yellowing and being discolored. Its got a clear top, so you can still see the gown, and they lay it out just perfectly so you are looking at it like it was in a catalog.

I had my wedding dress done, and in the box they put my shoes and my veil as well. Its a perfect package! It cost me $150 for it but its well worth the money if you ask me, you can treasure your dress and memories for many more years!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is a GREAT idea! I wonder if they do that around where I live? It will have to wait till I have some extra money, though...but it is something to keep in mind!! Thanks for the tip!!