chores...

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate doing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom. I have OCD and cleaning up other peoples messes kinda grosses me out.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely detest doing the dishes - I have no idea why.
I was never happier in my life than when my s/o & I moved into our new place, and it had a dishwasher!
If it ever breaks down, I think I'd sell a kidney to get it fixed or buy another one..

Doing all the other chores doesn't bother me.

~KK~

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dishes, for sure. Rob's parents got rid of their dishwasher and I CANNOT stand to do dishes. Sometimes she gets fed up with doing them too, and tells us that WE are dishwashers (HAH, no. We barely ever eat at home...) Rob tells her to buy a dishwasher since they are getting the kitchen remodeled. She blames all the dishes on us and since we won't be here much longer (*FINGERS CROSSED*) she won't need one. Hmmm, we'll see about that
Her other kid and his gf are the dish-users.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can deal with those chores and some yard work, but I can't stand mowing the lawn!
I hate it! I grew up in FL where in the summer, the grass would grow so fast that you had to mow it every 2-3 days just to keep up with it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well i'm very proud of myself- i folded two baskets full of laundry tonight and put it all away! I dreaded every minute of it- but i got it done
I HATE folding & putting laundry away

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i hate ironing! reason being, when i lived with my parents it was a chore given to me by my mum, & i never liked to let her down! i had to do the whole family's & believe me, after 1 week it was loads LOL! it's even harder & takes longer for me as i have SMA (disabled)

so, now when there's clean washing & only a tiny amount, i think "i'll do it tomorrow" haha! i never do, so the pile grows

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I picked laundry. I'm okay with the part where you wash the clothes (just pick out the whites or colors and shove 'em in the wash, lol), but it's the folding part I despise. Ugh. It doesn't help that I just can't fold laundry all that well, lol (I'm still baffled about folding undies, lol, and shirts are touch-and-go)

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has to be the dishes. I loathe washing up!! Mostly because our dishes pile up quite quickly and there's always so much to do in so little time. By the time we're home from work and I've cooked, the last thing we want to do is wash up the mess. We do it all the same... but it's definitely not my favourite. And I especially hate having to clean up after cooking rice or mashed potatos! Ew!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't stand folding and putting away laundry either.
Washing clothes and drying I don't mind. I usually just take the clothes out of the dryer, fold them, put them in the laundry basket and leave them downstairs.
I just can't seem to take them upstairs and put them away.