Chloe is quite the gymnast!

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So we moved about a month ago. We are mostly unpacked but there are a few boxes left to go (you know, the boxes with the stuff that contains everything that doesn't have a 'place').

There were 2 big boxes stacked on top of each other. Chloe decides she wants in the top box, so she jumps. Only...she doesn't quite make it. She gets half-way there and then her head is in the box and her little back legs are in the air flailing as she tries to get her whole body over the rest of the box.

I wish I had videotaped it because it was so much funnier than I could even describe. Just picture cute little kitty legs flailing in the air.

Moving with cats is an adventure...they are so curious about every box and check out all the cabinets and then watch closely as you put furniture together.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sakura

Moving with cats is an adventure...they are so curious about every box and check out all the cabinets and then watch closely as you put furniture together.
And then, when they try to 'help.'

I've often told Zane that he makes a better supervisor than he does an assiatant.

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sakura

So we moved about a month ago. We are mostly unpacked but there are a few boxes left to go (you know, the boxes with the stuff that contains everything that doesn't have a 'place').

There were 2 big boxes stacked on top of each other. Chloe decides she wants in the top box, so she jumps. Only...she doesn't quite make it. She gets half-way there and then her head is in the box and her little back legs are in the air flailing as she tries to get her whole body over the rest of the box.

I wish I had videotaped it because it was so much funnier than I could even describe. Just picture cute little kitty legs flailing in the air.

aww I wish I could have seen that

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can picture lil' kitty legs in the air.....it's rather amusing

But you can't blame her for wanting to help, moving home seems fun