chilly kitty

riffxraff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i was always under the impression that cats liked to be warm and snuggled into places, but jericho has become obsessed with laying on out cold hard tables and kitchen floor. at night we sleep with a fan on and he wont lay anywhere the fan isnt hitting him. i now leave it on for him because he likes to just lay in the breeze..any one else's cat like cold stuff?

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be greatful your cat likes the fan. For whatever reason after a couple of Summers of being here,
Lynxx
decided he was afraid of the ceiling fans. He spent the rest of his Summers doing duck and cover. Eventually he did make peace with the livingroom fan, only if it was on low. He found if he jumped at the ceiling fan in the kitchen, from top of the fridge, he'd get us to turn the fan off right away. I don't know why he became afraid of ceiling fans, he was fine with them the first few years of his life. Never got an answer for that 1

Luna and Midnight came here at the end of the Summer. They watched the fan as it swung around, but they didn't seem to be afraid of it. We used the a/c more then the fan, the kittens didn't seem to be afraid of that. Yes
Lynxx
was even afraid of the a/c. He'd try to hide from them to.