Chill out and relax - Picture Of The Month July 2016

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's in the thread. I saw it! But love the picture anyway! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Bought mittens a new Collar took her outside to play in the nice weather outside but I don't think she wants to she hasn't left the door she's looking at me like can I please go inside now [emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

ps : I can't find my posting so Im re posting it lol [emoji]128570[/emoji]
Your original post is #62 in this thread.

mrsty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I cannot figure out how to upload my picture to the thread....can somebody help me and tell me what to do? Usually pretty easy for me to do this stuff but I must be missing something on this site.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
M mrsty

Tap the icon in your reply box that shows a
picture of mountains and a moon. That's what you use to load pictures! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Wow, such awesome submissions this month!

No more submissions as of this point. Off to working on the (long) voting thread for this month... Feel free to post more pictures of your cats in "Chillax" mode but know that they won't be counted as official contest submissions.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
@GoldyCat

Unfortunately not, so I'll see if I can grab another of her for the contest. Sorry about that! Here is another picture of her that can be used for the contest!

Maine Delite's Nimue of Sun O'er Sea cattery at play time!
Sorry, but you missed the deadline for entries. :( Keep an eye out for next month's Picture of the Month contest. It will be a different theme, but you might have a picture that fits that theme.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Margd  ,    @Norachan,  @terestrife,  &  @Verna davies                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
 Thank you so much.  I miss my little boo bear too!!  

Last edited:

bfloyd4445

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Piglet makes Little Guy wash her. Piglet was after the accident in which she lost a front leg Sweetie Pie, because of the gas, became Stinky Pie and now she has become Piglet cause if its food she vaccums it in a heartbeat. Typical female making the poor male her slave<smile>