Chewy - March 23, 3016 - June 7, 2016

xkitty loverx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We lost 11 week old Chewy late last night to Saddle Thrombus.
We are heartbroken.
This is the hardest part of cat rescue, you try so hard to give them a better life than they would have had outside, just to lose them anyway.
Fly High Chewy <3

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for your loss please know you did everything you could for Chewy.  Even though Chewy was only with you for a short time you improved his quality of life by providing him with a stable and loving home. Our fur kids are never with us long enough.  No one is ever ready to say goodbye no matter how much we know deep down it is time.  Chewy will live on in your heart through the memories you shared together. 

Rest in peace and run free at the rainbow bridge Chewy.

Hugs to you during this very difficult time.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He had someone who cared about him and loved him, that is all that mattered to that sweet little soul. Even though he had so short of time on this earth, his presence made a difference and he filled it with joy and kitten playtime. My heart breaks for his passing, I will never understand why someone so loved has to go, way too soon and for no reason. Thank you for your  work here on earth, you will surely be blessed for your kindness and good deeds. You mad ea difference in that little life and he thanks you for it too. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and pray that Chewy has a quick journey to the Rainbow Bridge where he'll continue his kitten play and bask in the warmth of an angel's lap. RIP little Chewy, you will now be mourned by many, rest easy knowing you will never be forgotten and will be held forever in a loving heart!

armstrong

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cat Rescue,

I am so sorry to read about your loss of Chewy! I cannot believe that he was only 11 weeks old! My boy Armstrong was young and he was 2.5 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
My condolences. Losing the little ones is the toughest. You have to keep asking yourself why their lives were so short and reminding yourself that they at least knew what it was like to be loved. :hugs: