Chemo Pics

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had my second chemo today. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to have it but my WBC went from 2.2 to 27.1! The Neukine really worked! Here are a couple of pics from today. The second one is one of me hatless after my hair started falling out. I really do not mind being bald as I think I have a nicely shaped head. There is still a small amount of stubble, but that will be fall out in the next few days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Attitude is half the battle. Without a positive attitude and faith in Jesus my Lord to get me through this I would be a basket case. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You go, Meda! :clap: You do have a nicely shaped head! I'm so glad you were able to have the treatment. :clap:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news about your blood count!!!    "Now you can have fun wearing some cool scarves & hats!"

Just don't get a wig like this

But when your feeling crazy, it might be fun to wear a hat like this

Hope that gave you a giggle today!! 

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news about your blood count!!!    "Now you can have fun wearing some cool scarves & hats!"

Just don't get a wig like this

But when your feeling crazy, it might be fun to wear a hat like this

Hope that gave you a giggle today!! 

That wig made me giggle! Petco had rasta wigs for cats at halloween. So funny! My kitties are not up for wearing wigs though.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hugs: I am reminded of when my stepgrandmother went through this. She was depressed over her hair until sis took her and paid for a wig that matched the hair she lost. That encouraged her and she fought with great attitude like yours.

I saw where you can temporary tattoos for those who are follicly challenged. One set is of thought balloons. :lol3: