Checking in again: One Year Old

katarack21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was on hear a few months back talking about my kitties Viseryn, Stormy, and Ghost. All three are siblings, two boys and one girl, from our momma cat KitTen (who has since been neutered).

Their momma has Siamese, Maine Coon, and Bengal in her. She is chocolate brown with long hair and extra fingers on her paws, thus why she is KitTen, and she has bright gold eyes. We're not sure who she mated with--their are plenty of strays in the area--but we suspect a big, long-haired grey and silver spiral tabby that we have named Edgar.

KitTen gave birth to five kittens almost exactly 11 months ago, two of which have been given out. Well..four have been given out, but Stormy ended up staying around and Ghost came back, so we ended up keeping three.

Stormy is the largest of them. He has dark grey and white tabby markings with very long hair--he has the muttonchop appearence of a bobcat and long hair growing out between his toes. He also has a thick mane-like neck ruffle. He has extra toes in a thumb position. He is huge--when he stretches out he can touch our countertops. He weighs around 13 lbs at eleven months. He's not fat either, and in fact he's still growing. His eyes are golden amber with hints of green.

Viseryn was born pure white. He was quiet and weak at first, and for the first two or three days I had to constantly watch over him and put him back on the nipple so he could eat. He and Stormy both had an eye infection that we had to treat, as well. As he grew up his coat darkened; he is now a lynx-point. His ears are chocolate brown like his moms, but the front of his legs and bottom of his tail have dark grey tabby markings. The back of his legs and the top of his tail are dark like his mom but with faint silver tabby markings. With spring coming on his body has turned from white to dappled cream with some dark banding around the thighs, but his thick mane-like neck ruffle stayed pure white. His face is pure silver tabby, and his eyes are bright blue with hints of green. His eyeshine is blood red. He is about 2/3's as long and tall as stormy, but not built as muscular. Like all the kittens, he has extra toes in the thumb position.

Ghost is a brown tabby, and the only shorthair among her siblings. As a kitten she barely had any neck ruffle, but in late winter it finely grew in. She is built very long and lanky--she is as long and tall as Stormy but lighter then Viseryn. She tends to lay down and go almost limp on your lap, so her length and size isn't always apparent. She has eyes like her mothers.

I will try and get pictures up soon! All the ones I have are from months back.