Check out these SHOES!!!!!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

They look like fetish shoes. Alot like walking on pointe ballet shoes only more stable because of the heel.
And what would you know about fetish shoes, young lady?

Actually, I agree that's what they look like - they're not really meant for walking in, more for foot torture, LOL. Note the rope harness she's wearing...

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first thought was that they look like pointe shoes with a heel, too. There was a time that I could have worn them...but not since I broke my foot. (I'd be flat on my face if I tried that now.
)

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there's a sci-fi costume i want to try... and the boots I would wear for it are similar to those shoes. Yes, they are like wearing pointe shoes. In fact I bought a pair of point shoes to practice. I used to dance, but never did pointe. I have yet bto make the costume... need a good friend with a vacuum form table. Maybe someday... *sigh*

Amanda

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another vote for fetish shoes.
That's the only place I've ever seen shoes like that before, but they've always been black and shiney to go with a dominatrix outfit of latex. But yeah, they do look cool!

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love those shoes. They are considered a fetish shoe though, and are called ballet shoes. However... they aren't actually used to... walk around in?
I've never seen a pair under $100.00, otherwise, I'd have some already