check out the new hair!!!

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did the same thing about a month ago too.
I usually go lighter in the summer and med. brownish when it starts into winter. I bought one of those L'Oreal Colour Expert things where you color and then add highlights with a little brush. It's pretty easy to do.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
blonde hair and green eyes is unusual and considered one of the great beauty combinations. I had that until a few years ago when my hair started to go darker. But I've also colored my hair so many different colors. You can't see it real well here, but the stuff that looks blonde is actually grey now:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i guess that i was gifted w/ that beauty... the blonde hair.. green eyes.. everyone has always told me that i looked "unique" i just thought they were. haha, saying i was differnet. in a bad way! ooh well

thank you everyone for the awesome comments!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks great either way!

I haven't dyed my hair in a year or so, I last did purple highlights for myself and Mum!! :bighthumb: (her friends weren't keen!!
)

I love messing with my hair, but at the moment, I am limited, as I am growing out my 'Business Card Cut'!!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a deep red, I think it's called claret, orsomething with really thin lowlights in a deer garnet.. I had it done.