Check out my birthday gift

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A .380 Cobra!!!!!! DH got it for me today. I've already taken it to the range. Not one of the best guns in the world but decent enough. One of these days I'll get me a Sig Sauer 9mm. That's my dream gun. This one's small enough that if a get a carrying permit I can carry it in my purse. Look out world.
JUST KIDDING.

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you like your birthday gift, I suppose shooting targets for sport might be fun. But I've never understood handguns or why you would want one that would fit in your purse. a little scary......

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet! I am more of a revolver kind of gal, but that is really nice. I would be happy that as a present. My last pistol I got for a gift was a Ruger SP 100. When I get the time and money, I am going for a concealed carry permit.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
sleek and dangerous

I was never very interested with guns but that one is a beauty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I put it in my purse at home and it's a bit on the heavy side.
I could wear it in a holster though or get more compact gun for my purse. The reason I got a bigger gun is because I want to use it at the shooting range. With smaller "carrying guns" they really aren't designed to be shot all the time.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm NEVER coming to Elkhart again!
Just joking! Actually DH has quite the collection of guns back home and keeps his 45 in our home. I've never shot a real gun before but would love to learn.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I'm NEVER coming to Elkhart again!
Just joking! Actually DH has quite the collection of guns back home and keeps his 45 in our home. I've never shot a real gun before but would love to learn.
It's fun!!!!! I've only shot at the range about three times and I'm still a little nervous with it. Yesterday, on my target, I got four head shots. I got a throat shot too.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice! I love target practice. John has quite a few guns that I love to shoot. I forget what the most recent addition is, but some kind of old German handgun. It's so much fun to shoot. My gun is a little .22 rifle and I love it!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a trap shotgun for Christmas one year. I was really into shooting trap.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I know why everyone tells me not to visit Elkhart... There's ladies with shiny guns there!!!!

It does look like a cool one, but I don't know a thing about guns.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never been a "gun person," but I have a .22 target pistol, the kind the U.S. Navy uses for female officers to qualify on. I don't think I've fired it in the last five years, though.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool gift.

I want a Glock .45 when I get the money. I need to get to a range so I can fire my M1 and get a feel for it. A guy at work offered me $300 for the Garand. He said he would give me a match 1911 .45 for it in trade. I said no I'll take your M14 for it. He said no...the M14 is also a match and ran him a few grand. LOL...it's a piece of history that I don't want to give up.